The students of LMCP have always been eager and enthusiastic about academics – the result of which is evident in their academic achievements. Recently, more accomplishments have been added in the form of success achieved by the M. Pharm. & Diploma students, who have bagged the top ranks in GTU.
We are proud to announce the gold medalists in Master’s degree & Diploma of pharmacy for the year 2015-2017.
- Raina Priya – Pharmaceutical Technology & Pharmaceutics, CPI : 8.41
- Pradeep Sadhwani – Pharmacognosy, CPI : 7.90
- Suhani Shah – Pharmacognosy, CPI : 7.86
- Parth Khandheria – Pharmacology, CPI : 8.57
- Sachin Solank – Diploma of Pharmacy, CPI : 8.83
All of them have been honoured with Gold Medal in the 7th convocation of Gujarat Technological University on 12th January, 2017.
L. M. College of Pharmacy takes pride in the glorious achievements of these students and we hope that they will tenaciously march forward towards a bright future. Keep shining!
Reported by – Vijaykumar Bhavsar
Edited by – Dr. Radhika Pandya & Tvisha Shah
Photography credit – Various