About MR. HEMENDRA NANAVATI :
|BIRTHDATE||22nd March, 1956|
|SCHOOL ATTENDED||N. M. Zaveri Union High School|
|GRADUATION||B. Pharm., L. M. College of Pharmacy|
|POST GRADUATION||M. Pharm., L. M. College of Pharmacy|
Career Highlights :
- Started career in academics in September’79 as a demonstrator at LM College of Pharmacy
- Serving as an associate professor in LMCP
- Went to Minnesota in a staff exchange program for 4 months in 1996.
- Mr. H. B. Nanavati has always had a passion for teaching, since he believes that it can make a lot of difference in the world.
- Hypothetically, if given a chance to restart his career, he says he would still take up teaching but become a professor the next time around.
How does he prepare for the lectures?
- He refers to his notes once so that he is absolutely sure and clear of what he is teaching. (Yes sir, we have faith in what you teach us.)
His way of facing challenges in life :
- He believes that actions speak louder than words. He says he’d rather lead by example than blandly put it in words. (Students learn from such men of integrity.)
- Mr. Nanavati looks up to his father as a role model and faces the challenges head-on based on the principles and values imparted to him by the latter.
- Eager learner
Life goals :
- To live a healthy and happy life.
- To travel and see many new places with family after retirement – even if it consists of simpler joys of life such as pizza joints.
- To be able to spend more quality time with family.
– This activity was initiated by Vijaykumar Bhavsar for the LMCP page & being managed by students of B.Pharm Sem.II (Patel Dhruv – Student Coordinator, Esha Bulsara, Rohan Gajjar, Patel Sahil, Darshil Shah & Kevin Patel).
Reported by – Vijaykumar Bhavsar
Edited by – Dr. Radhika Pandya & Tvisha Shah